The Liebster Award
As a sign of recognition, I should myself nominate five other bloggers for the Liebster Award.
1. Kristjaan Panneman Chèvrefeuille's haiku-blog – I know him from the net too – our first encounter was in http://4seasonshaikuspring.blogspot.com. Next to his work as a oncology nurse he is an International known haiku poet – his verses are original and full of deep thoughts.
2. Pranita Bhat miracleshappen- Pranita is here to spread magic. She believes miracles happen and she has complete faith in the secret. She loves running her imaginations wild and fairytales make her happy. I love the way she writes. Her verses are full of unexpected images and ideas – she taught me to expect the unexpectable.
3. PattiKen PattiKen and the Muses - she likes adventures and life challenges and faces them with grace and easiness. That’s why I nominate her for this amazing award and I think she deserves it to the fullest.
4. Ellecee Stacte, Poetry by Ellecee – her poetry is so graceful and thought-provoking. It is always so heartfelt and deep that my soul dives willingly in it.
5. Linda Taking Time and a Walk – she is a professional hobbyist photographer who is learning to view the world in a different way - through the eye of the camera. She is passionate about her family, her faith and her "fotography". Linda grabs me with the serenity and the wisdom that one can feel while reading her blog posts.
1. Thank the person that gave you the award in a post on your own site
2. Nominate up to five blogs with less than 200 followers
3. Let the nominees know they’ve won by leaving a comment on one of their posts
4. Add the Liebster image above so all your readers know that you are a recipient.